Thursday, September 6, 2012

One of the reasons I scrap :)

Change happens everyday.  And though all my friends have been warning me about "empty nest" it really does seem to sneak up on each of us.  School is back in session and with the two oldest boys away at college it has really sunk in that my "baby" is just that - my last...  I know he is loving being the "only" child even though it is only for his Senior year.  Come May 2013 he will graduate and like the other two move onto college.  How exciting for him and us! But the house is already more quiet than I have been use to in the past - but I also realize I have more free time and therefore I am going to try to scrap more.  Not just LOs but I am going to perfect my skills in making journals from scratch. Build them from chipboard and paper into keepsakes to share with others.  I wanted to share a picture of my "baby" (he has never been "small" as he was 10lb 2oz at birth) but he will forever be my baby.   

No comments:

Post a Comment